Early in my childhood, I liked singing and dancing. When I was a little older, I played a role of younger aunt, taking a good care of my neighborhood’s little babies, and telling stories to them. I chose Early Childhood Education as soon as I heard this major when I graduated from middle school. On the basis of my academic background, I chose Fuzhou No.1 Technician College. During the internship period from September 2014 to June 2015, I was thrilled and excited when I saw many white and pure smiling faces and was excited at hearing they call me “Good Teacher”. I love being a teacher. I hope to bring the best educational concept and knowledge to my children. And my dream is to be an excellent kindergarten teacher.
Why do you choose to study in Canada?
1. Canada has a beautiful nature environment. It has one of the most perfect educational systems and one of the highest education level in the world.
2. The environment is relative safe, and the society is relative harmonious. All of these are especially important for me, a coward girl, to study in Canada. And my parents will not worry me to study abroad.
3. Canada policy is moderate, and the country’s political system and ideology have significant influence on my study.
4. My spoken English is not very fluent. If I can study in Canada, I will make fast progress on my English proficiency.
Above all, I make up my mind to pursue Early Childhood Education in Canada. The reason why my spoken English is so poor is that when I studied in Fuzhou No.1 Technician College, my major is Early Childhood Education, and there is no any professional English course. And the school pays little attention to English. However, to successfully study in Canada, I took much time preparing IELTS exam. I got 4 point at the first exam. To get higher score, I prepared the IELTS exam again. Unfortunately, to my surprise, I got 4 point again. Though my IELT score is 4 point and the result is depressing, I obtained perseverance and endurance during this process.
为什么选择这个学校？Why do you choose this school?
1. Early Childhood Education (Consecutive Diploma/Degree) is a four-year program that leads to both an Early Childhood Education (ECE) diploma from George Brown College and a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree from Ryerson University. After finishing study in George Brown College, I cannot not only get George Brown College Diploma, but also study in my dream university Ryerson University and get Ryerson University’s Bachelor’s degree.
2、This school provides English courses, which is conductive to improving my English proficiency.
3、My English is poor and cannot reach Ryerson University immediately, so I choose to study in George Brown College first, and then go directly to Ryerson University, majoring in Early Childhood Education.
Job in China：
After getting Canada Bachelor’s degree, I hope to work as a kindergarten teacher in Fuzhou Sunshine International Kindergarten, and brought all of my skills learnt from Canada to children. After accumulating enough work experience, I will set up Early Childhood Education Training Center. I sincerely hope to fully dig kids’ all kinds of potential.